Acceptance of Terms.
Rules and Conduct.
The Website (including without limitation, any content, documents or other information made available via the Website) is provided only for your personal, non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of the Website is expressly prohibited.
You agree not to, without limitation, (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other information) using any communications service or other service available on or through the Website, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company's computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of the Company or any third party; or
- harvests or collects any information from the Website; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Website should your conduct fail to conform strictly with any provision of this section.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Website or any use thereof. However, the Company reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.
Third Party Websites.
You agree that all content and materials made available at the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Company in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at this Website for your internal purposes; provided, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from the Company is prohibited.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENT IS TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (D) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (E) THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVER THROUGH WHICH THEY ARE PROVIDED, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ELEMENTS; OR (F) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR SOLE COST AND RISK.
Limitation of Liability.
The Company makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Website is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution.
Integration and Severability.
Copyright and Trademark Notices.
Information Collected and How We Use It.
In order to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience, we collect Personal Information of several types from our customers. Please note that the Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or provide to us in any other way. The Company uses the information you provide to us in order to improve the quality of the Website and its Content, in certain instances, provide you with customized content according to your preferences, fulfill your requests for products or services, and send you information about products and services.
At your election you may choose to stop receiving future electronic communications from the Company and/or our partners by replying to an e-mail with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or by emailing us at Acq-TLI.Texas109@ma.livable.jp.
If you wish to access to, correct or delete your Personal Information, please submit a verifiable consumer request to the email address below.
Email us at Acq-TLI.Texas109@ma.livable.jp
We cannot respond to your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Cookies and Other Technology: Like many sites, the Website employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Website, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Website usage.
(b) Web Beacons. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Website has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Website, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(c) Log Files. When you visit the Website, web servers collect information "traffic data" (such as time and date, the address of the website from which you entered the Website) about your visit, which is stored as anonymous, aggregate data. Collecting such data may entail the use of IP addresses or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. The Company uses "traffic data" to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the Website. Your IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information, but is used to gather broad demographic data and to monitor statistics to improve the Website. The Company may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Sharing of Information.
We will not share your personal information with other individuals or non-affiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
Consent: The Company may disclose or share information with our partners when you have provided consent to do so.
Business Transfers: The Company may transfer personally identifiable information to any successor to all or substantially all of its business or assets.
Aggregation: The Company may share aggregated usage and demographic information collected via our Website. However, no personally identifiable information will be included in these aggregations.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
The Website incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions we process. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online. Information collected by the Company is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Once the Company receives your transmission, we will make reasonable efforts and comply with industry practices to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and (d) WHEN YOU TRANSFER ANY INFORMATION TO US, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Third Party Sites.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information.
CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE
This Notice applies to visitors, users and others that are California residents, that are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA, and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as defined in the CCPA.
Ⅰ. Personal Information We May Collect.
The categories of Personal Information that we may collect will depend on the particular Business Purpose (as described below) for which it is collected but may include, without limitation:
||Name, alias, address, phone number, device ID, IP address, email address, etc.
|B. Personal information under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)
||Name, signature, address, phone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, etc.
|C. Protected class characteristics
|D. Commercial information
||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information
|F. Internet or other similar network activity
||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, etc.
|G. Geolocation data
|H. Sensory data
||Electronic, audio, or visual information, etc.
|I. Employment-related information
|J. Education information under 20 U.S.C. 1232g
|K. Inferences from personal information
||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
The Company may obtain Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you, such as from forms you complete or services we provide you.
- Indirectly from you, such as from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website, servers, email system, mobile applications, phone system, etc.
Ⅱ. How We May Use Personal Information.
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To contact you and to inform you about benefits or information relating to the services you request from us.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or accounts with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, applications, website, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
Ⅲ. How We May Share Personal Information.
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates or to a third party for a “Business Purpose” as defined in the CCPA, including the following categories of third parties:
- The Company’s affiliates or service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information in connection with services we provide to you.
We do not “sell” (as defined in the CCPA) your Personal Information. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Ⅳ. Your Rights and Choices.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you) also called a data portability request)
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose: Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Ⅴ. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Ⅵ. How We May Respond To Your Request.
We cannot respond to your request to provide you with personal information if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you services or charge you different prices or rates for services.
Ⅷ. Changes, Contacts, and Effective Date.
The Company reserves the right to amend this Notice in our sole discretion and at any time. When changes are made, we will endeavor to provide an updated Notice as soon as possible. If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, how the Company collects and uses your Personal Information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please contact at:
Address: Attn: 7800 Dallas Parkway Suite 115 Plano, TX, 75024
Effective Date: 06/18/2020